Please be aware that this Policy does not apply to the practises of organisations that LeaseIPx does not own or control or to the actions of persons who are not our employees or managers. Please read the privacy policies of any sites we link to or recommend before providing any personal information. If you want to know how a website collects, uses, and shares information about its visitors, you should read the site’s privacy policies and declarations.
Individuals’ rights in the European Union (EU), United States (US), and abroad with respect to their personal data, as well as the procedures and point people to reach out to in order to exercise such rights, are addressed in this policy.
By using our Platform, you agree to the following data practises set forth in this agreement.
What personal data do we collect?
Processing of your data
When you create an account on Platform, you voluntarily give us information about yourself. Your first and last name, email address, phone number, physical address, payment information, IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other access device), corporate information, and similar details are all examples of the kind of personal data you may send to us. We collect and store information about you when you interact with our website in any way (e.g., by browsing the site, using your account, or using our services). For our own internal compliance purposes, we also record and monitor our communications with you.
Information for creating your account at Platform
- Email address.For registration, we ask your email which is necessary for creating an account at our platform, retrieving a forgotten password, and using our services.
Payment related information
- Payment data. You must provide a valid credit card or other payment method details to utilise our Platform. Basic billing data is processed by our payment processing partners for the purpose of processing payments and refund requests. In the event of recurring payments, we additionally handle some of the same payment information ourselves (such as the complete name of the card owner and the last few digits of your credit card)
- Country details. We may require users to disclose their country of residence or registration for use in determining the appropriate VAT rate.
- Email address.LeaseIPx will only send you emails if you have either entered into a contract with us (by utilising our Platform) or given us express permission to send you emails. We may use your email address to: a) advise you of the status of your payment, b) inform you of changes or additions to the Services, c) react to your inquiries or questions regarding the Services, or d) send you marketing materials (from which you may always “opt out”).
- Chat-bot. Users’ personal information is only gathered if they knowingly and voluntarily share it with the Chat-bot. We collect personally identifiable information from Chat-bot users, including name, title, address, email address, and phone number. We may also see your IP address..
Information collected on our website
- Access logs. We keep tabs on Platform activity by analysing Web server logs as part of our administration process. Defense against distributed denial of service (DDoS) assaults, network scanning, and other forms of hacking requires this data as well.
- Cookies. To make your experience on our Platform more convenient, we employ the use of “cookies.” Personal or other sensitive data is never stored in the cookies we utilise. While some cookies are required for the proper operation of our Platform, others are utilised to enhance its features or analyse aggregated usage statistics in order to boost the Platform’s performance (as in the case of Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.). Affiliate cookies help us track which clients came to the site from which affiliate programmes so that we can properly compensate them. By adjusting the preferences of your web browser, you can prevent your device from accepting cookies altogether or from accepting only certain types of cookies. However, if you delete or restrict cookies, you may not be able to utilise all of the features of our Platform.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your details will be used by us:
- to render Services, to confirm your identity, to keep the Platform running smoothly, and to manage and oversee its affairs;
- in order to fill you in on the details of the Services;
- to detect, monitor, and deter unauthorized or fraudulent abuse of , or use of, the Services;
- to administer and communicate with you about your Platform account, if you have one, such as sending you technical notices, service announcements, security alerts, updates, and support and administrative messages;
- to enhance and/or optimize the Services;
- offer Platform and service support;
- to notify you of any other essential information concerning the Services, if necessary;
- to enable us to respond effectively to your inquiries and claims, questions and feedback, to provide customer support;
- to adhere to applicable laws or legal responsibilities.
To send marketing communications
As permitted by law, we may send you LeaseIPx-related marketing messages (you have the option to “opt out” at any time).
With your consent
We may use or distribute your personal information in ways not mentioned in this Policy or to which you have given your approval.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety
To the extent required or permitted by law, we may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of (a)enforcing the Terms and Conditions governing Platform, (b)protecting our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of you or others, and (c)protecting, investigating, and deterring fraudulent, harmful, unauthorised, unethical, or illegal activity.
How We Share your Personal Information
- Professional advisors. Our lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers may have access to your personal information if they need it to carry out their duties in providing us with professional services.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. In the event of a legal or regulatory requirement, LeaseIPx may share your personal information to governmental or law enforcement agencies or private parties. If we believe disclosure or use is required or appropriate to (a) comply with applicable laws and lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; (b) enforce the terms and conditions governing the services; (c) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of you or others; and (d) protect against, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorised, unethical, or illegal activity, we may disclose and use such.
Update, access, delete or correct your information
If you’d like us to get rid of any of your personally identifiable information, you can ask us to do so. You may revise, update, or delete your personal information that we have stored by contacting us at [email protected] if your circumstances change or if you no longer require our services. We promise to get back to you as soon as we can.
A link to unsubscribe from marketing emails is included at the bottom of every email we send, or you may write to us at [email protected]. Emails about services and other non-marketing matters may continue to be sent to you.
How long we retain your Personal Information
Information about you is kept for as long as your account and/or registration with the Platform is current, plus an additional period if necessary to fulfil the purposes stated above (i.e., to provide you with the Services). For as long as is necessary to fulfil our legal duties, settle any disputes that may arise, or enforce our agreements, we will keep and use your information in accordance with these purposes.
Choosing not to share your personal information
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested (or if you subsequently ask to have it deleted), we may not be able to provide you with the service(s) you have requested or run the Platform as intended. This includes situations where we are required by law to collect your personal information or where we need your personal information to provide a requested service to you or to operate the Platform. We will make it clear on Platform or through other suitable ways what information is necessary to perform the service you have requested or to interact with the Platform.
Our company is committed to ensuring the privacy and integrity of all information stored. We have provided our staff with extensive training on the importance of maintaining the privacy and security of all customer information. To make sure the safeguards we have in place to protect the information we store are still adequate, we conduct frequent reviews of our policies and procedures. Your data is safely saved on our encrypted servers.
Information sent over the internet is not 100% safe due to the nature of the medium. Please note that while we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you communicate to us, and you do so at your own risk. In an effort to keep your information safe, after we get it, we will put in place the appropriate procedures and security elements.
You can email us at [email protected] if you have any inquiries regarding the safety of your data with us.
The content on our Service is not intended for users under the age of 18. Contact us at [email protected] if you are a parent or guardian who has learned that your kid has provided us with information without your authorization, and we will promptly erase this information from our systems.
As LeaseIPx has headquarters in the United States and the United Kingdom and uses service providers in other countries, it is possible that your personal information will be transferred to a country whose data protection laws may be less stringent than the laws of your own.
Other Sites and Services
Various websites and services may be linked to from the Platform. Our inclusion of these links does not imply any sort of endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by, or by, the linked entity. Since we don’t have any say over these other entities, we can’t be held accountable for what they do with their sites or services. Personal information you provide to other websites and services may be used or disclosed in different ways. The privacy policies of the various sites you visit and the services you use are worth reading.
This policy will be reviewed and updated at least yearly or whenever there is a material change to the way we collect or use your personal information. We may update this Privacy Statement at any time. For the most up-to-date information regarding our privacy policies, please check back here frequently.
16192 Coastal Highway, County of Sussex, Lewes, Delaware 19958 USA
Information for UK and European Union Users
In this Privacy Statement, “personal information” means “personal data” as defined by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016/79 (“GDPR”) and any laws or regulations that amend, supplement, supersede, repeal, or replace the GDPR or that are intended to ensure the continued application of the GDPR in the United Kingdom once it ceases to be a member state of the European Union (including the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “GDPR Laws”). In terms of the General Data Protection Regulation and the UK Privacy Law, we are the “processor” of your personal data.
Legal bases for processing
We will only use your information in ways that comply with the law. Our processing of your personal information is supported by the following legal grounds, and we must disclose them to you as required by law:
- Consent: Your agreement to our use of your personal data when you disclose it to us.
- Legitimate interest: The “legitimate interest” of ourselves or a third party (such as yourself) as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation and the UK Privacy Law. To administer and conduct our business with you, to react to your requests, enquiries, and complaints, and for the purposes of fraud and security monitoring to maintain the safety of our networks and websites are all ways in which we may use the information you provide to us.
- Contract: The fulfilment of an agreement, either direct or indirect, with you or your employer.
- Legal Obligation: To fulfil a legal requirement to which we are or may be subject.
Grounds for data processing
To provide you with the best service possible, we use the information you supply to us in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you under the Terms of Service we have with LeaseIPx. Under the umbrella of justifiable interest, we also process Your personal data:
- in order to efficiently manage customer communications;
- to manage the Platform and make sure it always works properly and reliably;
- gaining insight into how the Platform and its apps are being utilised.
Your approval to this processing (the legal basis for processing in this situation) is required before LeaseIPx will use your personal information for marketing purposes, although in some cases, we may be allowed to contact you without your prior consent (under the legal basis of a legitimate interest).
Term for storing personal data
We take into account the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the possibility of harm arising from its improper use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements to determine the proper retention period for the information.
For the length of the contract, we store some fundamental customer data.
Email us at [email protected] if you have any inquiries regarding the legitimacy of our data processing activities.
Use for new purposes
You have specific rights with respect to your personal data under both GDPR and UK Privacy Law. In regards to the data we have on file for you, you have the right to obtain a copy of any:
- You have the right to inspect the personal information we collect and store.
- To update previously provided information or to request deletion of their information, users can log into the website or app they originally registered with and make the necessary changes there.
- That all of your private information be removed from our systems.
- In cases where we rely on your consent to handle your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time by contacting us or using the unsubscribe link included in any of our emails.
- Furthermore, you may be entitled to the restriction or objection of our processing of personal data, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to know what automated data processing, if any, we may perform and to have a human oversee the process if necessary.
You can write to us at the aforementioned address, or send an email to [email protected]. In order to verify your identity and handle your request, we may ask for further information from you. We may be compelled or allowed to deny your request under the terms of applicable law. If we are unable to grant your request, we will provide an explanation, within the bounds of the law. Feel free to Contact Us as mentioned above or to file a complaint with the data protection regulation in your country if you have any concerns about our use of your personal information or our response to your requests regarding your personal information.
You also have the option to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK’s data protection regulator. Visit https://ico.org.uk/concerns to learn more about your rights and how to file a complaint with the ICO.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
If we transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to a country that has not been determined to provide an adequate level of personal information protection by the European Commission, we will do so only if one of the following safeguards is in place, as each has been deemed by the European Commission to provide adequate protection for personal information under EU data protection legislation:
- Your agreement to our terms and conditions when you use the Platform and supply or submit personal information to us;
- European Commission-approved contracts that require the parties to the transfer to meet certain data protection responsibilities. Please refer to the European Commission’s Model Contracts for the Export of Personal Data to Third Countries for further information; or
- Other appropriate measures under the General Data Protection Regulation and UK Privacy Law
If you have any questions about how your personal data is transferred beyond the EEA, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Additional Information for Californian Consumers
Consumers in California have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (Assembly Bill 375, as amended; “CCPA”).
In addition, California law and other similar legislation compel us to detail the types of customer data we have amassed and used for marketing purposes over the course of the past year. Personal identifiers and other forms of acquired personal information are not sold or disclosed to third parties for commercial gain. To our knowledge, we have not done so in the past year, or at any time in the past.
Contact us at [email protected] if you’re a California resident and would like to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. Please be aware that LeaseIPx does not engage in the business of selling personally identifiable information, as defined by the CCPA..
Please visit https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa for more information on the CCPA.
Changes to our privacy statement
This page will be updated if the Privacy Statement is modified. Last update on 1 January 2022.